Saturday, September 22, 2012

My driver's teeth fell out in front of me.

He picked me up in the middle of nowhere and was driving over 200 miles in my direction. But alas, when we stopped for food and he took a big bite out of his McDonald's sandwich I witnessed a moment of confusion, then panic on his face. He then held out his hands and a set of dentures broken in half fell into them. "I'm going to have to turn around," he said. "Shit, I had Broncos tickets..."

This is going to have to be a short blog because I'm about to go out to lunch with my friend Emily, but I wanted to let the world know that I am alive and well! (very well!) I'll post more of the details later but I had an excellent CouchSurfing host in Santa Fe, where I spent two nights, and very much discovered the higher-altitude night life.

I'm in Loveland, Colorado right now, about an hour north of Denver, where I'll stay for the weekend and kick it with Emily!

Signin out.

No comments:

Post a Comment